Lily Arora, MD is a NJ and NY licensed psychiatrist in private practice in Morristown, NJ.
- Lily Arora, MD trained in psychiatry at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Manhattan and in addiction psychiatry at the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, CT
- She trained in psychotherapy at the New York Psychoanalytic Society and Institute in Manhattan
- She is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in both General Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry
- She is Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School where she teaches and supervises residents in psychiatry
- She is a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association